The WordPress community is remarkably generous and talented. Many devote significant energies to make WordCamps incredible events for learning, networking and celebrating a passion for web publishing!
As WordCamp Phoenix rises from the ashes, it’s going to take a village.
This is your invitation — consider yourself asked: we need dependable hands to help WordCamp Phoenix take flight!
Our volunteers will:
- Get an inside look at the planning stages of the conference.
- Be an essential pillar of the event weekend.
- Be on the ground, meeting WordCamp attendees from all over the world.
- Receive exclusive, volunteer-only swag.
- Have the immense appreciation of attendees and organizers!
We’ll do our best to fit the task to the person and make sure everyone can enjoy the WordCamp as well.
Tasks you may find yourself doing:
- Event check-in and welcoming.
- Swag bag assembly.
- Coordinating lunchtime, small crowds and providing directions.
- Assisting speakers and running microphones for Q&A sessions.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, organized, energetic and who love WordPress.
What Should I Expect?
An early Saturday — arrive by 7:30 AM local on Saturday Oct. 1. If you’re free the Friday before (or more), let us know in the application.
We are unable to cover expenses for volunteers, which means that if you want to get involved, you will need to cover the costs of traveling to and staying in Phoenix.
How do I sign up?
The volunteer application is closed.