Volunteer your creativity, passion and knowledge for the WordCamp Phoenix stage!
We’ve got an empty roster of 32 sessions, each 45 minutes for both a presentation and audience questions.
No experience is necessary and we invite all to apply. WordPress powers over a quarter of all websites on the internet and we hope to have a roster of sessions reflective of it’s diverse users and uses. Student, CEO, IT, admin — whatever your username, you’re qualified.
Take the WCPHX audience through:
- An introduction to WordPress.
- Exciting development, design and marketing topics.
- Winning business strategies for leveraging or hosting WordPress
- Participating in the vibrant WordPress community.
- Something else fascinatingly related! We’re sure you’re gonna wow us.
Sessions will be filmed for WordPress.tv, so we do ask applicants be comfortable speaking in public and for internet posterity.
As a speaker you’ll be invited to our Speaker/Sponsor party Friday evening!
We’re can’t wait to hear from you! Thanks for volunteering!
Speaking submissions close July 29th, 2016 and notifications will start going out to all who submitted the following week.